Seattle, september 11th, 2009
Good...
I can see the sun hitting the ground and it seems that the summer isn't over.
It's been a little bit more than one year that I live in this city and still didin't decide what I am gonna do. I just quit college and I'm going back to study english because of my status!
My dream as a musician is falling apart. The music scene is strong, huge, but it seems that the style of metal that I'm playing is not going to take me anywhere. It's delusional. And it isn't because we don't have support, actually we do have everything to take over. But I went to LA last months ago and the vibe was different. Maybe if I change the directions and get to play in a reggae band I'll do better. But it's been one year already and I miss my family a lot. what to do? should I stay or should I go? Plus my ripped heart won't let my decide. Maybe all of this storm in my life it's because of these ghosts of the past that won't let me go anywhere. I need someone new in my life. Someone that takes me from these nightmare to live in the past! I'm stuck in a moment and I can't get out of it. I just need to realize that time won't wait till I'm good again, there's no such thing as the time. don't miss it. I need to live now! not tomorrow! I don't know...hahaha...I'm about to kick somebody's ass...hahahah
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário